The 100DaysofTrailhead Organization
Our website at 100DaysofTrailhead.com is a customer-facing web presence that provides general educational information, entertainment and promotional purposes on various topics on this website as a public service. This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
100DaysofTrailhead is made up of the following legal entity:
Electronic Agreement – This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding Privacy Statement of this website and your subscriptions in the Services. By accessing this website or becoming a Member, the User consents to have this Agreement provided to the User in electronic form. By visiting and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement along with our Terms of Service and Disclaimer. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of this agreement and future changes and updates to this Privacy Statement. You must not access or use this website if you do not wish to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
Commitment To Your Privacy
The privacy of your data is important to us. We’ll only ever access your account to help you with a problem or fix a software bug. We’ll never open any uploaded files unless you ask us to.
1. When accessing our Website, 100DaysofTrailhead, 100DaysofTrailhead.com, login.100daysoftrailhead.com, 100DaysofTrailhead videos, 100DaysofTrailhead Youtube channel, other encompassed entities, or any other subdomain or derivative URL and related software and services, we will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
A. 100DaysofTrailhead.com does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals who visit our Site except when the information is specifically provided on a voluntary basis. Personally identifiable information on Users will not be sold or otherwise transferred without the approval of the User. 100DaysofTrailhead.com reserves the right to contact a User regarding account status, changes to the Agreement and other matters relevant to the use of the Site. 100DaysofTrailhead.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Any such change will be posted on the Site.
B. If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. The information collected is for statistical purposes. 100DaysofTrailhead.com uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
C. If you are are a customer, client or student, we may collect personal data in the following categories:
1) Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media username.
2) Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, and email address.
3) Financial Data includes encrypted token data that links your account to your billing method details, which are stored by our 3rd party payment processor, Paypal.
4) Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
5) Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using analytics and profiling).
6) Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
7) Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
8) Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
9) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2. Information Gathering and Usage
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
When you register for any 100DaysofTrailhead product we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, payment information.
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or through chat or social media.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Sign up to view a Webinar;
- Sign up to view a Recorded Webinar;
- Submit a Contact Form;
- Submit a General Inquiry Form;
- Send us an email;
- Engage with us on social media;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Sign up for a product or service
- Contact customer services; or
- Leave comments or reviews on our services (please be kind!).
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- Technical Data and/or Tracking Data from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment and fraud prevention services;
Identity and Contact Data from data partners; and
- Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. 100DaysofTrailhead does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
4. Credit Card Purchases:
Information provided for your purchase (including billing name, billing address, telephone number, and fax number) will not be shared or sold to anyone outside of 100DaysofTrailhead.com nor to any third party. Payment information (such as credit card numbers and expiration dates) is treated confidentially and will not be shared with anyone except the financial institutions used to process payments.
5. We use the PayPal to protect your billing information. Paypal, a third party billing system, keeps the data private and confidential between your computer and 100DaysofTrailhead.com. This technology makes it safe to transmit your credit card number over the Internet.
his Agreement is effective until terminated by 100DaysofTrailhead.com at any time without notice. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this Agreement shall survive.
7. California Privacy Rights Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response.
8. GDPR and Your Rights
You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe. GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, 100DaysofTrailhead recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using 100DaysofTrailhead’s services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision-making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you contact us, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
9. Third Party Ad Server Networks
10. Data Storage
100DaysofTrailhead uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although 100DaysoTrailhead owns the code, databases, and all rights to the 100DaysofTrailhead applications, you retain all rights to your data.
11. Public Forums
12. Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. 100DaysofTrailhead may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
While we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, 100DaysofTrailhead won’t otherwise hand your data over to law enforcement unless a court order says we have to. We will reject such other requests from local and federal law enforcement when they seek data without a court order. And unless we’re legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
13. Other Sites; Links
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party Websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
14. Contact and Opt-Out
15. Sole Statement
A. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
B. 100DaysofTrailhead may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time.
17. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you can contact:
By Mail: Rachel Watson, 3961 E. Chandler Blvd #111-174, Phoenix, AZ 85048,(480) 304-1118
By email: https://100daysoftrailhead.com/contact/
Date of Last Revision: 1/16/2021