25 Jan 💯 of The Week: Suzanne Abram
The goal of 💯 of the week is to showcase the knowledge and specializations of people in the Salesforce, tech, and business communities.
Meet our 💯 of the week for 1/25/2021, Suzanne Abram. Suzanne is a tech lead at a Salesforce consulting company whose work involves coordinating a team of developers. She holds late-night and early-morning meetings only when substantial amounts of coffee are present. Watch her video below, get to know Suzanne, and remember to connect on LinkedIn and Twitter. She is amazing!
Get to Know Suzanne Abram
STUDENT/GRADUATE OF A SALESFORCE ECOSYSTEM LEARNING PROGRAM?
Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Platform App Builder
Salesforce Platform Dev I
Salesforce Platform Dev II
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Community Cloud
Salesforce Field Service Lightning
Business Administration Specialist
Lightning Experience Specialist
Process Automation Specialist
Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist
Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist
App Customization Specialist
Aura Components Specialist
Data Integration Specialist
Advanced Apex Specialist
Lightning Web Components Specialist
FAVORITE TRAIL AND/OR TRAILMIX
My favorite trails are those where you get to do hands-on work with an org.
YOUR SALESFORCE SPECIALIZATION
My specialization (at the moment) is Dev Ops.
5 AWESOME FACTS ABOUT SUZANNE
1. I am the world’s expert on late antique and early medieval Latin letters. Wrote my dissertation on it. Ask me anything!
2. I had my throat cut once! By a doctor, though, as part of a scheduled procedure. I healed fine.
3. I hiked the Grand Canyon from the North Rim to the South Rim, a 24-mile trip that involved climbing about one vertical mile down and one vertical mile back up again. You’re probably wincing at the thought of climbing one vertical mile up, but climbing one vertical mile down was surprisingly challenging too!
4. I’m a snowbird who commutes back and forth between Arizona and Indiana every year.
5. I found one geocache every day for a calendar year. Rain, snow, ice, finger-burning heat…I coped.
FAVORITE SALESFORCE MASCOT
Codey the bear