01 Oct 💯 of The Week: Jessie Rymph
The goal of 💯 of the month is to showcase the knowledge and specializations of people in the Salesforce, tech, and business communities.
Meet our 💯 of the month for 10/1/2021, Skye Tyler. After 8 years as an admin, Jessie joined Salesforce where she creates webinars, videos and more to support nonprofits. She’s crazy about flows and writes about them on the blog unhandledsunshine.com.
Watch her video below, get to know Jessie, and remember to connect on LinkedIn and Twitter. She is brilliant!
Success Content Specialist
Platform App Builder
Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Process Automation Specialist
FAVORITE TRAIL AND/OR TRAILMIX
Engage Constituents with Nonprofit Cloud because I helped write it!
5 AWESOME FACTS ABOUT SARA
1. I proposed to my husband at Dreamforce.
2. I wrote the draft of a novel in 2019.
3. My favorite food is fried green tomatoes.
4. I love reading or watching fiction involving time travel (but I haven’t gotten into Dr. Who).
5. If I wasn’t working at Salesforce, I’d want to make historical dramas for the BBC and Masterpiece Theatre.
FAVORITE SALESFORCE MASCOT