07 Jan Rules for #100DaysofTrailhead 2020
The Rules 2020
1. #100DaysofLearning track
- Work on Trailhead and/or code for a minimum of 1 hour every day for 100 days.
- Register with #100DaysofTrailhead on Top Trailblazers: 100DaysofLearning
- During the #100DaysofLearning, work on anything that will help your Salesforce journey including (but not limited to): Admin, Development, automation, coding languages, Architect and the CTA journey.
2. #100DaysofAppBuilding track
- Work on your app for a minimum of 1 hour every day for 100 days.
- Take what you learned and build a project that has the potential of going on the AppExchange. All time counted for this challenge will be time spent on a project created by your team for this competition. Find the guidelines here: 100DaysofAppBuilding
3. #100DaysofAutomation track
A. Each month an Automation blog post will be added. Complete the trailmix in the post.
B. Complete the Automation Superbadge. Start with the January post: 100DaysofAutomation
4. Tell us about your daily progress on Twitter, in the Trailblazer community or here on the blog: @WITDEVS, @AmplifyNGO #100DaysofTrailhead
5. @mention friends – Tag, retweet and let’s do this together!