28 Dec 2019 – How to Get Started
***This post is from the 2019 competition. *** Check out the Getting Started post for 2020: Getting Started 2020
WITDEVS, Women in Tech, Allies and Salesforce Ohana
Are you a Salesforce Admin, Developer, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur-to-be or Newbie?
Are you ready to learn new skills, take your skills to the next level, learn to code, learn a new language and/or use what you’ve learned to build?
Join WITDEVS, Ladies Be Architects and Amplify for the #100DaysofTrailhead challenge starting 1/1/19!
Start 2019 by tweeting and/or stating in this thread:
@WITDEVS @ArchLadies @AmplifyNGO I’m publicly committing to the #100DaysOfTrailhead Challenge starting 1/1/19! Join me! 100DaysofTrailhead.com
Want to get more specific about what you are doing? Here are some hashtags to add to your post:
If you are adding another commitment during your #100DaysofTrailhead journey, you can add it to your posts. Here are a few example hashtags to add to your post:
1. Work on Trailhead, code or work on your app for a minimum of 1 hour every day for the next 100 days.
2. If you are working on 100 Days of Learning, message your Trailhead URL to Ladies Be Architects.
3. Tweet your progress every day with the #100DaysofTrailhead hashtag.
4. Yes, build or code work, but work on your own projects as well. All time counted for this challenge will be time spent on personal projects/improvements.
6. @mention friends – Let’s do this together!