09 Nov 💯 of The Week: Adam Olshansky
The goal of 💯 of the week is to showcase the knowledge and specializations of people in the Salesforce, tech, and business communities.
Meet our 💯 of the week for 11/9/2020, Adam Olshansky. Adam Olshansky is a 14X Certified Developer at Google and Salesforce MVP. He is passionate about helping people to code on the Salesforce platform and enjoys giving back to the community. Watch his videos below, get to know him, and remember to connect with Adam on LinkedIn and Twitter. Adam is brilliant!
Learn more from Adam on Pluralsight!
Adam Olshansky’s course [with Don Robins] on Pluralsight | Play by Play: Evaluating Lightning Migration for your Salesforce Org
Get to Know Adam Olshansky
Salesforce Application Engineer
COMPANY | LOOKING FOR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
STUDENT/GRADUATE OF A SALESFORCE ECOSYSTEM LEARNING PROGRAM?
RAD Women Instructor
Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Integration Architecture Designer, Identity and Access Management Designer, Application Architect, System Architect
Apex, Security, Lightning Experience, Reports & Dashboards, Data Integration, Business Administration, Process Automation, Lightning Experience Rollout, App Customization, Aura Components, Einstein Analytics Data Preparation, Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards, Advanced Apex
FAVORITE TRAIL AND/OR TRAILMIX
I love Lightning Web Components and this Trail does a great job of teaching you about them with some hands on experience
YOUR SALESFORCE SPECIALIZATION
5 AWESOME FACTS ABOUT ADAM
1. I was the 1st male RAD Women coach
2. I’m part owner of the Green Bay Packers (along with 360K others)
3. I enjoy traveling, especially for Salesforce conferences. I’ve given Salesforce presentations in 3 different continents (4 if you count virtual presentations)
4. I started college as a Political Science major and wanted to be a lawyer
5. My only ever acting appearance was in a 4th-grade class play of Cinderella, my role…one of the ugly stepsisters 😅
FAVORITE SALESFORCE MASCOT